"The Future of Polymers"
Radcure (UV/EB and Visible Light Cured) Products
Radcure also known as UV/EB curing, employs a mix of monomers and oligomers that are polymerized using either electron beam (EB) or ultraviolet (UV) light. The UV/EB process is also called radiation cured because UV and EB are radiant energy sources.
Ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) energy-cured products and processes save energy and space, while increasing quality and productivity. They have excellent durability, little to no VOC emissions and lower the overall cured parts cost.
Visible light curing offers the same benefits as UV/EB but is cured by lower cost systems in the visible spectrum. This can greatly reduce the overall systems and cured part costs.
Ultraviolet (UV) and visible light cured products are compatible with SLA, laser, DLP and LCD priinters.
Radcure products are available in a wide range of urethane acrylates, polyester acrylates, amino acrylates and epoxy acrylates.
- Higher Speed - Radcure is a nearly instantaneous process, occurring in fractions of a second to a few minutes.
- Energy Savings - Due to its efficiency, speed and size, energy curing can significantly reduce total energy consumption and related costs.
- Green - Many products are 100% solids or water-based and have little to no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Increased Productivity - Reduced process times, smaller production lines, lower reject rates and higher production throughput, resulting in greater profits.
- Safety - Many 100% solids and water-based chemistries have no flammability/explosion concerns, are user friendly and do not outgas after cure.
- Compatibility - Ideal for heat sensitive substrates such as plastics, woods and papers. The process adds little or no heat to the product.
These UV curable resins are single component and do not require any weighing or mixing. They cure rapidly when exposed to ultraviolet light wavelengths up to 385nm and offer virtually unlimited working time before UV exposure.
UV and Visible Light Curable
These UV and visible light cured resins are single component and do not require any weighing or mixing. They cure rapidly and offer unlimited working time before exposure.
New faster visible spectrum formulas!
Cures with lower cost visible spectrum lamps and LED's!
Visible Spectrum to IR Curable
These UV, visible light and IR cured resins are single component and do not require any weighing or mixing. They cure rapidly when exposed to light and offer unlimited working time before exposure.